Charles Fowler is a biblically qualified Christian candidate for the United States Senate.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Pray for President Bush - Debra Dhillon

President Bush's Fall...& A Prophetic Dream
Debra Dhillon
May 23, 2004

President Bush's Fall... & A Prophetic Dream

As the readers of Fir and Myrtle Trees probably know...I have not posted any messages in several weeks due in part to being a caregiver to family members suffering from illnesses, etc. For several months now, my attention has been focused entirely on my own family's circumstances and needs.

This morning I received a wake up call from 'my own little world'. The call happened as I read in the newspaper: "President Injured In Fall".

Why did this newspaper article wake me up? Because earlier this week, I had a dream about President Bush, and in the dream he had a minor injury. Already part of what the Lord revealed through the dream in the spiritual realm (minor injury) has occurred in the physical realm.

The minor physical injuries President Bush received when he fell off a bike, and the injured pointer finger in my dream are two strong prophetic indicators.

President Bush needs our prayers, and God is calling us to pray for him.

It's not important whether you and I agree with all that President Bush says or does. What is important, is that we pray for him...there are no excuses.

The dream..........

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This past Tuesday morning, May 18th, 2004 I awoke from a dream regarding President Bush. During the first few moments of waking up...I felt 'spent' and realized that during the dream I had been praying for President Bush with great force, almost violent like. As I pondered on the dream, there were some specific details I could remember.

It will be much easier for me to tell you the dream, as I told my mother and brother as we sat at the breakfast table that morning......

"Last night I had a dream about President Bush. This dream was more than just a regular dream. It was one of those dreams you know is from God. I can't remember all the details and that is frustrating to me. I do remember Jairus (my three year old grandson) and I were walking in a field and President Bush just appeared out of no where. I don't know what he was doing in the field. I don't know how he got there but for some reason I want to say there was a helicopter in the field....but I can't be sure.

There were a few men with President Bush. The men were standing around and about, however I did not see their faces. Basically I just remember their presence. President Bush walked up to me and Jairus, and then he leaned back on a split rail fence. I was so surprised at seeing President Bush, that for several moments I was literally speechless.

Jairus saw what I had not seen... President Bush's pointer finger was bleeding from a small injury. Taking hold of President Bush's finger with his little hands, Jairus said: I am going to pray and ask Jesus to help you. President Bush then stopped leaning on the split rail fence, and bent down toward Jairus......as Jairus began praying, and asking God to heal his finger.

When Jairus finished praying, I sensed the Holy Spirit strongly urging me to pray for President Bush. As I prayed, I could actually feel myself physically cringe as I spoke aloud what the Holy Spirit was revealing. There are those within President Bush's own cabinet, and staff that are plotting malicious schemes of confusion, wickedness, and evil.

After praying, I opened my eyes to see President Bush's reaction to the strong words that were spoken. His eyes were filled with tears. It was very evident that the 'prayer had hit the nail on the head'. As President Bush gave me a very firm handshake, I sensed that there was a flood of words he so much wanted to speak out, but could not at this time. President Bush's facial expression was of sincere, profound appreciation, and then as Jairus and I told him goodbye, I could hear his heart pleading for more prayer.

End of dream~~

Partial Interpretation~~~

The injured pointer finger...... indicates an upcoming attack to remove President Bush from office, even if it involves physical injury.


Leaning on the fence.....

President Bush stopped leaning on the fence when Jairus began praying for him. Instead of leaning on the fence...he bent down to communicate with a three year old boy. In other words he took appropriate action. It is as Christians pray for President Bush that he is enabled to take appropriate action.

There are those within President Bush's own cabinet, and staff that are plotting malicious schemes of confusion, wickedness, and evil......

There are enemies within the President's inner circle, even among those thought to be trustworthy and loyal. Our prayers are needed to expose and bring to light those who are intent on harming our President.

His eyes were filled with tears. It was very evident that the 'prayer had hit the nail on the head'. As President Bush gave me a very firm handshake, I sensed that there was a flood of words he so much wanted to speak out, but could not at this time. President Bush's facial expression was of sincere, profound appreciation, and then as Jairus and I told him goodbye, I could hear his heart pleading for more prayer........

President Bush has a keen mind, and is acutely aware that there are people among 'his own' that are out to betray and ultimately unseat him from office. His firm handshake symbolizes his strong and unwavering committment. His heart pleading for more prayer indicates that he fully recognizes the power that is available through prayer. He definitely knows his own weakness. President Bush knows that he is powerless on his own, and that the only way he can successfully lead the United States of America is through Jesus Christ. He is desperate for our prayers.

Please encourage your children to pray for President Bush. In the dream, my grandson saw what I had not seen....President Bush's injured finger. There is enormous power in a child's prayer to Jesus Christ.

WITH our prayers....attacks against the President will lessen. Wickedness and evil will be exposed from within. President Bush will be spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically strengthened. And in the upcoming presidential election he will retain his position as President of the United States of America.


WITHOUT our prayers...just as President Bush fell from the seat of the bike, he will fall from the seat of the Office of the President of the United States of America.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles Fowler U. S. Senate said...

Debra,

Thank you for your posting and we all should certainly pray for our President as never before. I am fully in support of President Bush and pray for him daily. President Bush is our hero.

However, I also am concerned with some of the advisors who are in his administration. We should pray regarding them as well.

Thank you again,

Charles Fowler

6:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home